Men's KXV 3/4+ Length Knee Compression Pants
The KXV is engineered with our lightest weight fabrics and knee support layer. A little longer than a true 3/4-length, the KXV ends just below the calf and features mesh compression fabric and a no-slip cuff with silicone beading on the lower leg. It provides support, balance and pain relief with less bulk around the knee.
Features & Specs
- 195 gsm antibacterial Lycra base: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 1.5 mm perforated neoprene support layer around knees, hips & IT bands
- No-slip waistband with silicone beading
- Breathable compression mesh below the knee & a no-slip cuff
- Reflective logo for low light conditions
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene:
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Medical-grade neoprene aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Stay active longer and recover faster
* Bracelayer Compression Gear is intended to fit tight and is snug in the waist in order to maintain the proper fit and function as desired. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in All Black or Black with Silver Stitching.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear