Women's KX1 Full Length Knee Compression Pant
🇨🇦 Our prices are in Canadian dollars, eh! Click here to shop in $USD 🇺🇸
The KX1 is our lightest-weight full-length knee stabilizing compression pant. It features a thin support layer which provides targeted compression to the knees, hips and IT bands to help reduce soreness and control swelling. They are great for a range of activities and also work well as a recovery pant.
Features & Specs
- 195 gsm antibacterial Lycra base: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 1.5 mm perforated neoprene support layer around knees, hips & IT bands
- No-slip waistband with silicone beading
- Reflective logo for low light conditions
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene:
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Medical-grade neoprene aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Stay active longer and recover faster
* If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. In order to function properly, our compression gear fits a little tighter in the waist and knees than regular compression pants. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in Black/Heather Grey only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear