Men's KX2 Alpine | Thermal Knee Compression Pants
🇨🇦 Our prices are in Canadian dollars, eh! Click here to shop in $USD 🇺🇸
The Bracelayer® Men's KX2 Alpine Thermal Knee Compression pants will keep your knees firing at optimal temperatures this winter. They have a fleece-brushed interior which makes them perfect for skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports.
- 235 gsm thermal, fleece-lined, anti-microbial Lycra base promotes circulation and blood flow: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 2 mm medical grade, ventilated neoprene Tri-Tech construction around the knees, IT bands & hips to improve stability and balance while reducing knee aches and pains.
- No-slip waistband with waves of silicone beading to maintain proper fit and function.
- Keep your joints warm and prevent injury.
- Anti-bacterial treated fabrics to keep you feeling fresh and odor free.
- Wear under rigid, hinged knee braces to stop them from sliding down.
* If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. In order to function as desired, our compression gear fits a little tighter in the waist and knees than most traditional compression pants. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in All Black Only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear