Men's KX2 Alpine | Thermal Knee Compression Pants
🇨🇦 Our prices are in Canadian dollars, eh! Click here to shop in $USD 🇺🇸
The KX2 Alpine thermal knee compression pants will keep your joints firing at optimal temperatures this winter. They have the same 2mm neoprene knee and hip support as found in our regular KX2 pant but feature a warm micro-fleece lined, anti-bacterial Lycra base. The KX2 is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, and other cold-weather activities.
Features & Specs
- 235 gsm thermal, fleece-lined, anti-microbial Lycra base: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 2 mm perforated neoprene support layer around knees, hips & IT bands
- No-slip waistband with silicone beading
- Reflective logos
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene:
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Medical-grade neoprene aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Stay active longer and recover faster
* Bracelayer Compression Gear is intended to fit tight and is snug in the waist in order to maintain the proper fit and function as desired. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in All Black Only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear