KX2 RedLine | Hockey Jock Knee Compression Pants
🇨🇦 Our prices are in Canadian dollars, eh! Click here to shop in $USD 🇺🇸
Stay in the game with the Bracelayer® KX2 RedLine | Hockey Jock Knee Compression Pant. The KX2 RedLine is the best hockey jock strap & garter belt alternative for players with active and aching knees.
- 195 gsm moisture wicking Lycra® base has an anti-bacterial treatment to fight off microbes and keep hockey odors at bay.
- 2 mm medical-grade, ventilated neoprene around the knee and hips help to improve balance and stability while reducing knee pain.
- This protective hockey base layer features a pouch to hold a hard shell protective cup and a strap-free jock system to allow for unrestricted movement.
- The KX2 RedLine also has velcro panels designed to keep your hockey socks secured firmly in place.
- No-slip waistband and flat-stitching will keep you feeling comfortable and 'locked in' all game.
- Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear.
*Protective cup/hard shell not included